Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic is an established dental practice. The key feature of the practice is our team approach – a hand-picked group of experts committed to our philosophy of care, working together as an inter-disciplinary team to achieve the best results for our patients.
An important part of the oral health is choosing the right dentist. With rapid advances in dentistry and evolution of specialization everyone deserves the best treatment dentistry with the specialists in the field. Clearly, our philosophy is to provide the best that advanced dentistry has to offer and enhances your quality of life.
Our emphasis is on Comprehensive Dental Care, whether simple treatments such as hygiene maintenance and fillings, or more complex treatments i.e. Dental Implants, Crowns, Bridges, Veneers, Restorative & Reconstructive Dentistry, Aesthetic Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry or Interdisciplinary Dental Treatments, including Oral surgery, Periodontics, Orthodontics and Endodontics.
The multidisciplinary approach:
- Provides the minimally invasive dentistry that will ensure the longevity of the restorations.
- Allows the patient to benefit from a more comprehensive correction of the problem rather than treating the affected teeth alone.
- Give patients a chance to be aware of all treatment modalities so they will not treat with whatever the practitioner feels comfortable or familiar with.
- Makes the entire dental team bonds the same concept and work together for the patient’s benefit.
- Strives for long-term stable results thereby reducing the need for future dental treatment.
- Comprises the combination of diagnostic, treatment planning, and therapeutic procedures amongst different specialties.
- Is necessary to develop the foundation of optimal aesthetics in implant or reconstructive dentistry. In a patient with multi-disciplinary needs (e.g a patient who needs crowns, implants, root canal treatment, and gum surgery), a prosthodontist will act as both the restorative dentist and the coordinator of the overall treatment.