Why Dental Treatment by Specialists in the Field?
Patients can reach out directly to dental specialists. No referral is needed.
Specialists in oral health ‐ take traditional dentistry to a whole new level.
- Dental Specialists have 3‐4 years of advanced residency training beyond dental school in digital dentistry, Implant dentistry, root canal treatment, oral surgery, cosmetic dentistry and current technological advances.
- Specialists are committed to improving patient outcomes.
- They have prioritized evidence‐based dentistry for nearly 3 decades – conducting and publishing scientific research to advance patient care.
- A prosthodontist is a team leader and is the recognized specialist in diagnosis of the dental problems and management of the patients demands for aesthetic services and Implant-Supported prostheses. Prosthodontists collaborate with all members of the dental team, including other specialty colleagues, dental hygienists, and laboratory technicians. Through consultation and collaboration with the dental team, prosthodontists provide patients with a comprehensive treatment plan and all alternative options, with associated advantages, disadvantages, prognosis, risks, and time involved.
- Prosthodontists can literally redesign your smile with a number of different services including veneers, inlay/onlays, bonding, dental implants, dentures, teeth whitening, bridges, and crowns. Call our office at Vancouver Dental Specialty Clinic Phone Number 604-336-0958 to schedule an appointment today!